Monday, October 7, 2013

Thoughts on Weddings

Weddings are both beginnings and endings. 
No matter what my relationship is with the bride or groom, I cry whenever I attend one.
My favorite moment is when the bride walks down the aisle, 
and  upon reaching the altar, his father hands her over to his groom.
That, I think, would be the most painful moment for a father.

I have lots of thoughts regarding weddings, but some are not the usual ideologies our church 
has taught us.

So, I will just reserve these thoughts on the day I myself get married 
(If that time will come. hehe).

So for now, please enjoy this photos. :)

My mom.
Someday.
Fancy Desserts.
Reunions.
Restless Kids.
Paparazzi's.
A line from the bible goes something like this,
"the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness would not overcome it"

I wish that all newly weds, do their best to keep the firing burning.
That they may always remember the love that brought them to the altar.
The promise they made to each other,
and to Him.

Tough times are sure to come.
But there will always be light.

The light, no matter how small it is, will shine;
and will surely guide them out of the tunnel of darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...