Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Celebrating Hardwork



Looking up at the sky makes me realize that we are nothing but tiny specks in this universe.

We were built for a purpose, and we have different roles to play.
But we can't assume those roles all at the same time. 
We can't be everything in one lifetime.

And with that, I wish you play your role well.
Be the best at what you do.

If you fail, don't fret.
There is always another lifetime for that.

To all workers, out there, Happy Labor Day! 
Be proud of what you are doing, even if you don't get much from it.
Keep your dignity, it is more important than money. :) 


Weekend's almost here!
We can do it guys..:)

1 comment:

  1. I adore your blog! shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...